Isn’t it amazing that you can actually clean your skin with oil? This is a very counter intuitive concept in North America where cleaning is usually associated with soap. And if you have problem skin, it becomes really counter intuitive because many cleansers out there that promote themselves as acne fighting usually strip the skin of oil. When we were developing Glomalin’s skin care line, at first we didn’t want to offer up a cleanser because this seemed to go into an area that didn’t include ingredients we were used to working with; water and oils. But after months of research we came up with an oil-based cleanser; with the main oil being coconut oil and tried it ourselves. Meaning we replaced our soap-based cleanser with a coconut oil-based cleanser and the results were really surprising. For example, I used to have these small bumps around my hairline and nothing I tried would get rid of them. Once I began using an oil-based cleanser, viola, no more bumps. In addition, my skin no longer felt dry and tight after cleansing and former signs of redness and irritation disappeared. So, from them on I was hooked, this became my go-to cleanser.
Coconut Oil Benefits for Skin
- Without clogging pores, Coconut Oil offers excellent emollience to dry and itchy skin, remaining suitable for sensitive, inflamed and irritated skin.
- In providing hydration, it creates a protective barrier on the skin’s surface, locking in moisture to soften, lubricate, and cool skin while preventing future dryness as well as fungus.
- It effectively soothes sunburns and blisters, removes dead skin, and promotes the growth of newer, healthier skin for a glowing complexion.
- Maintains the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin.
- Reduces the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Exhibits antioxidant properties.
With all this said, Glomalin® would like you, our customers to enjoy the benefits of our Coconut Oil Cleanser. With every online order of $30 or more during the month of September, receive a 2 oz Coconut Oil Cleanser absolutely free; a retail value of $9.99.
Like me, this will be you’re new go-to Cleanser